Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I believe TheQContinuum is running full soft! I run 5 clicks from soft in front and 3 click from soft @ the back! Kinda forgot the exact settings since i love how it rides right now and havent tampered with it for quite some time now!

Reactions: TheQcontinuum

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe TheQContinuum is running full soft! I run 5 clicks from soft in front and 3 click from soft @ the back! Kinda forgot the exact settings since i love how it rides right now and havent tampered with it for quite some time now!
how does it ride on your settings? im pretty sure i'll have to adjust it again once i get wheels (stupid rft)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Its been nice man! Not too hash and not too bouncy as well! I guess it'll also depend on how low u are as well!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm pretty low in my opinion and my ride is rough and I've gone through different settings, but I think it's part of the terroritory of being low. Currently I'm 12 clicks from hard and 20 in the back... I'm researching bags over these coils or my stocks.

But other then that the BC RACING coils have been great.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Are any of you running the swift spring upgrade on your BC Coilovers?
Nope! Might be a good option to some who want a softer spring rate though! For me its been nice as it is and I havent even gone full soft yet!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm pretty low in my opinion and my ride is rough and I've gone through different settings, but I think it's part of the terroritory of being low. Currently I'm 12 clicks from hard and 20 in the back... I'm researching bags over these coils or my stocks.

But other then that the BC RACING coils have been great.
Back down to about 8 at all corners ,your settings are way to high for street driving( unwind to full soft then click up 8) test drive . It will open a whole new world of comfy yet sporty

Reactions: TheQcontinuum

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
For coilovers with that many adjustments its best to adjust in increments of 3-4 clicks at a time. One of my buddies used to race for 5 Zigen and Endless Brakes and he said he couldn't even tell the difference between 1-2 clicks change. Thought this tip could save you guys a little time :)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
interesting, i think im going to try around 8-10 clicks from full soft and see how it rides.

for the rear adjust, how do you guys access it currently?
Make sure u get extensions! If u dont, u will have to take out your rear seats to adjust dampening! No drilling required also for the extensions! Just have it pass through the seatbelts!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.