Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello eveyone,

Mecca is celebrating our 25th year in business! We specialize in customizing high end vehicles. We can get you most major, exclusive brands, such as ONYX, ART, Hamann, Brabus, Mansory etc....

As a new meber of the forum, Mecca announced that we are an exclusive distributor for BC Racing coilovers. After numerous PM's, I figured doing an open classified message would touch more people and be more effective. BC Racing is one of the industries first to create a lowering suspension for the Q50. We currently have BC-R AWD coilovers for our shop vehicle as we speak.

Since becoming a new, proud, member to the forum, we would like to show you guys/gals some love with a great Q50 exclusive deal. This deal will be specifically for some BC Racing, BR Type coilovers.... Please PM me for details on cost, shipped.

We also cary Stillen Q50 Accessories and exhaust systems.

www.meccamotorsport.com
www.BCracing-na.com

- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through shock body, not spring
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are default on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates applicable on certain applications only
- Custom spring rates available as well as a SWIFT springs upgrade available upon request
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good afternoon everyone,

As there might be some confusion, Mecca is the worlds first owner of the BC-Racing AWD coilover setup. There are obviously 2 different kits, the AWD and the RWD. The RWD is in stock and ready to go and the AWD is in the final stages of R&D. There is limited production for now and will be in full stock hopefully around the end the first quarter.

Please contact us at www.meccamotorsport.com to place a deposit and be one of the first to own a set.

Pm me for pricing. The more requests, the better we can offer!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Need pricing on BC Racing BR type with Swift spring for Q50S please. PM me..thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the rediculess time lapse on the forum, we've been quite busy lately. Group buys can definitely be arranged for the forum. Let's get a count. We can do special pricing shipped across the U.S. Kits are in stock and ready to go......
Pm me to to get specialized pricing. Let's do a min of 5 kits to lower the cost for a group buy. More than that and I can work on a different tier of pricing for you guys.
[email protected]

·
Registered
189 Posts
What's the price for AWD sport?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.