Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 3.0T Q50 S : Liquid Platinum , JB4
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So today the JB4 Controller was installed , what can I say , it definitely makes a substantial difference in the throttle and performance end. Car accelerates more rapid thru the gears and also when driving at a highway speed of say 50/60 and then accelerate the car doesn't even really need to gear change as there is enough power now in 6/7 gear to lane change under normal driving , not under mashing down the pedal

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 3.0T Q50 S : Liquid Platinum , JB4
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Update , finally got home from work and the Amazon floor mats I ordered back on November 9th finally arrived December 28th . They were nicely packaged and the package it self was super light. But that's where the good news stops.

The design isn't really the nicest , we're some of the folds and wrinkles ruin the clean appearance. Second the floor mats them self don't actually look like they will collect dirt and debris. Thirdly for the cost of them you can just buy the infiniti mats 3x / 4x over again. They also don't really line up and that's major OCD with me.

I probably wouldn't suggest buying these unless your desperate for something. They make the interior feel kinda cheap to me . Also not sure if it's the same or not but they might only fit better in the 2014-2017 model 3.7 and not a 2018+ as I'm not sure if the interior layout is exactly the same

Attachments

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts
Look at TuxMats.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Sorry Berg, but I have to agree; those look like a half melted trash bag tied to a raccoon’s tail. Can you get your money back? If you want quilted carpet, a custom job at an upholstery shop just can’t be beat. But it won’t be cheap. Unless you can sew and do it yourself.

Reactions: BERGQ50S
1 - 5 of 5 Posts