1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
I would think this looks pretty good for prices coming down already.

349 a month w/ 2600 at signing (Fl) and 349 a month w/ 1744 at signing (NY). I know this is an ad with probably only a few available and includes 10k but were starting to get to some reasonable pricing.

Miami w/ MSRP 37k
2014 Infiniti Q50 Sedan Sedan lease offers.$349

NY w/ a MSRP of 41K
http://www.infinitiofmanhasset.com/new-cars-specials.aspx
I have to believe that's the bare bones Q50a.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
I spoke with my salesman about a week ago before leasing my Q50s and he said that the advertised price of $349 was before taxes, tag, and title. Once you add that to the payment it goes up to $440 a month.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I spoke with my salesman about a week ago before leasing my Q50s and he said that the advertised price of $349 was before taxes, tag, and title. Once you add that to the payment it goes up to $440 a month.
Always like that.. cant run an ad including tax and fees because they dont know where you will register the car..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Using VPP, we are picking up our Q50 AWD Premium tonight for $374/month (39 mo 12K) with only taxes and fees down. Wasn't even looking at the car and was going to get a G37X Journey for $310/month (24 mo, 12K) but decided the extra $60 was totally worth it since we currently have a G37xS that we are trading in.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Deals are getting even better (I know for base) but still have to believe that cars like cla are causing the drop. Fort Lauderdale infiniti now has the 349 lease with $2,000 down (including all except tag/registration)

Not bad - think they need to hit that 299 special price point but getting close.

Infiniti Special offers and deals from Lauderdale Infiniti, Fort Lauderdale

39/ 10k for 349 with $1,999 due at lease signing.

$1,999 total due at lease signing includes first month's payment; all fees, dealer fee, acquisition fee, capital reduction, upfront taxes, and title are already included with these inception fees. Plus Florida tag/registration. Monthly lease payment excludes applicable tax.*

·
Registered
11 Posts
Using VPP, we are picking up our Q50 AWD Premium tonight for $374/month (39 mo 12K) with only taxes and fees down. Wasn't even looking at the car and was going to get a G37X Journey for $310/month (24 mo, 12K) but decided the extra $60 was totally worth it since we currently have a G37xS that we are trading in.

I would like to get a Q50 Hybrid premium with VPP. What was the stated purchase price for the lease?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I would like to get a Q50 Hybrid premium with VPP. What was the stated purchase price for the lease?
Dont have my paperwork on me at the moment, but it was about $4k off of MSRP all said and done. I would assume the hybrid would be higher just based off of a higher original MSRP. I believe you can contact nissan and they will give you the VPP discount. We were VPP discount level D (whatever that means).

·
Registered
35 Posts
what is VPP?
Are people getting invoice for the Q50 for purchase, not lease
I am not certain what it stands for, but if your employer has a relationship with Nissan/Infiniti, you recieve a discount by purchasing the car. I worked for Chase bank years ago and had it and my wife works for Honeywell and we were able to get it. If you work for a large company, you Kay be surprised at all the added discounts you may not have been aware of.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.