Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry to say that, though I've lived fairly close to the Tail of the Dragon for ten years, I've never driven it. I've GOT to do it with the Q50 before it no longer would be a good idea. Motorcyclists love this road, but a good sports car would have fun with it, too. For those here who don't know what I'm talking about, here's a good YouTube video.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ahh, this brings lots of good memories. I was there with my 2008 G35S, spent 5 hours driving back and forth. Needed new rear tires when back to Miami.

Also been there with the Miata, a much more suitable car for this type of road.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice! Would love to drive there! At least the road looks smoother than the gravel filled canyons here in socal! If you have a camera or Go Pro pls make a video of your run! Looking forward to that! :D

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Or come visit me on a slow weekday and we'll go for a test drive on some of my favorite twisties between here and the coast. I rode a motorcycle for a long time around here - I know the fun roads.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.