1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Latest from Infiniti -

Dealer - another Mini update around 10/23/2013
Infiniti Customer Affairs - Large InTouch update estimated End of Fall
* originally it was Fall - Sounds like they are starting to push it back.

Please post if you are hearing different.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Just posted about the same. Heard about it on Friday that it would be late Nov, early December prior to Holidays.

Did not hear about the 10/23 update. Any word on what it all entails ?

·
Registered
697 Posts
exactly how I feel. I guess that talking to Customer Relations wont help with the trial period eh

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Fall? Did they say which year?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I have forgotten all about the update. I'll be shocked if I get Pandora, iHeartRadio and the rest of the apps before my lease is up.
Don't understand all the love for Pandora. Raditaz Radio does the same and has ZERO ads.

Reactions: ronshock

·
Registered
436 Posts
At this point I've decided not to call my dealer anymore asking for updates on this. When it happens it happens. I'm parking my car in a week or so anyways but this is BS!

·
Registered
236 Posts
hahaha...my dealer didnt even know you can update it...lol

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I've given up on the app updates to be honest. I just use BTA for everything I want to stream to the car. Its going to take something revolutionary to get me to plug my phone into the car (iPhone User) to use the apps in the car. I hope that's why they're taking so long, because something big is coming down.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
I have forgotten all about the update. I'll be shocked if I get Pandora, iHeartRadio and the rest of the apps before my lease is up.
Lol yea it's honestly like waiting for a Xmas present that you already paid for.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: tt_45

·
Registered
60 Posts
So one more month before the big update. Just in time for us early adopter's complementary XM Satellite subscriptions to expire.

Yay?
I called SiriusXM several times about the xL channels being blocked before I found out that there was actually a bug in the InTouch software causing it, not SiriusXM. But in one of those calls, I mentioned that the Travel Link feature did not work in my car and would be activated later with a software update, but by then my 90 day free trial would be almost expired. The customer service rep told me to call back when I got the software update and they would extend the free trial for me. You might want to try calling too.

·
Registered
117 Posts
If the "big update" ends up delayed again, then Infiniti needs to take a close, hard look at how serious they're taking software used inside their cars. Someone hasn't managed this aspect of the Q50 well at all. After three months, I'm growing weary of the top screen being black at times, front or side sensor malfunctions and other oddities that occur.

After October, grace period is over in my book and I'll be in touch with Infiniti Consumer Affairs again. If they want to conduct a beta test, cool. I'd like a beta tester discount until the software is ready.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
If the "big update" ends up delayed again, then Infiniti needs to take a close, hard look at how serious they're taking software used inside their cars. Someone hasn't managed this aspect of the Q50 well at all. After three months, I'm growing weary of the top screen being black at times, front or side sensor malfunctions and other oddities that occur.

After October, grace period is over in my book and I'll be in touch with Infiniti Consumer Affairs again. If they want to conduct a beta test, cool. I'd like a beta tester discount until the software is ready.
what kind of sensor malfunctions do you see? I noticed that I have to shut off and turn on my car to get the parking sensors to stop beeping when I start it up and it happens to be close to an object already ... but when I back up and away, it just remains beeping constantly. It happens about once a week and the only way to get rid of it is to turn the car off/on.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.