Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Dang! Thanks for the FB link! Thats just not OB but a butt load of pics of different colors as well! Thank you again for sharing! :D

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Dang! Thanks for the FB link! Thats just not OB but a butt load of pics of different colors as well! Thank you again for sharing! :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Yes it was nice to see more of the pics from FB. Wonder if the polished wheels are the same ones that are listed on the option sheet? Wanted them, but need to see more of them.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Here you go guys! Just did quick screenshots from my phone:

Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh wow. I forgot to check out the rest of the Facebook album!
LOL....me too. Glad I saw the comment.

Side note: the Graphite Shadow is really killing it! It's a color I am not normally drawn to, but I love it. The Liquid Platinum, a shade that normally flatters all, fails to impress on the Q50. Not sure if it's just not photogenic, but so far, the only color I don't care for. Even brown looks better....BROWN! What's up with that?

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
LOL....me too. Glad I saw the comment.

Side note: the Graphite Shadow is really killing it! It's a color I am not normally drawn to, but I love it. The Liquid Platinum, a shade that normally flatters all, fails to impress on the Q50. Not sure if it's just not photogenic, but so far, the only color I don't care for. Even brown looks better....BROWN! What's up with that?
Yep! I've been saying that for a while now. I feel the same about the Liquid Platinum. The car looks great from most angles, but there's something about those wheels to me that sort of don't work with it.

For me, Graphite Shadow and Chestnut Brown are the two highlight colors for me---I think it really seems to boil down to which color(s) matches best with those 19" wheels. The Venetian Ruby and Hagane Blue aren't too far behind.

·
Registered
55 Posts
For me, Graphite Shadow and Chestnut Brown are the two highlight colors for me---I think it really seems to boil down to which color(s) matches best with those 19" wheels.
If that's your main criterion, you have one helluva easy choice. When is the last time you wore a brown sport coat with gray slacks? Or brown slacks with gray shoes? :D

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.