Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
87 Posts
Does anyone know if this can replace the stock radiant emblem without cutting the wires?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Does anyone know if this can replace the stock radiant emblem without cutting the wires?
You'd have to tap into the existing stock connector to make it work. No plug and play, but certainly not difficult.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,973 Posts
One of the comments on that website mentioned that the illuminated emblem was washing out most of his front camera's image, FWIW.

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
3,387 Posts
Just no. So you black out the emblem so that no one knows what kind of car it is during the day, yet you want it to light up at night to advertise you drive a so-called "luxury car"? I'm confused.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just no. So you black out the emblem so that no one knows what kind of car it is during the day, yet you want it to light up at night to advertise you drive a so-called "luxury car"? I'm confused.
Well for some like myself I already have a radiant emblem, but I do not like chrome. I would prefer a black emblem that still performs as my original radiant emblem does. I didn't buy the vehicle because it's luxury, mainly because I like the motor platform and can't daily my r32 gtr. As with any vehicle I still respect what anyone decides to do with their build, and know that mine will be no different in the positive and negative input.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01QD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Infiniti Q50 Premium 3.0t AWD - Black Obsidian
47 Posts
One of the comments on that website mentioned that the illuminated emblem was washing out most of his front camera's image, FWIW.
Whoever decides to purchase these be aware the emblem bleeds onto the grille immensely.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts