Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

Blacked Out Q50S

21K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  mattreading22 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is a black Q50s that we just put in our showroom. It has 20% tint all the way around with blacked out headlights and all the chrome has been wrapped in matte black. It also has the interior wrapped in carbon fiber. Just thought I would share this with the rest of this forum! Lighting sucks in here, but it's better than nothing.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Love the rims!!:D

#7 ·
They are the Niche Milan-M137 series and are 20x10+30 I believe.

#8 ·
De-badged too? We never do that stuff at our dealership. Just curious, how much is the add-on price on the addendum to the Munroney?

#9 ·
Yes, it has been de-badged as well. I believe once the Stillen parts arrive, those will be put on as well. The second sticker price is $63,874. It is a fully loaded gas model with all of the accessories available and 20% tint, all the chrome wrapped in black, 20x10+30 Niche Milan-M137 wheels, tinted head and tail lights, spoiler and black grille, carbon fiber interior wrap, chip guard, and full xzilon.

#10 ·
mattreading22 - How much were the carbon fiber interior panels? Can you share where you guys got it from.

I like how the apps say Now Loading All Apps how long has that been up :)

#12 ·
Haha ya I just turned the car on right before I took the picture (probably ten seconds). I would have to wait until my manager gets here to give you a price on the carbon fiber wrap. We work with a bunch of small companies in the NW that we do aftermarket work with. I really think it all depends on the amount made on the deal, but I will let you know as soon as I find out.

#16 ·
Will do!

#17 ·
I posted a few more on my original post.

#18 ·
Thanks for sharing as I have been contemplating blacking out my chrome trim also. Helps to see examples for a reference.

#23 ·
Ya, again I don't know if they jacked it way up (probably did), but we had one about a month ago that someone came in and bought... so it is possible believe it or not. Would I buy this? Obviously not, it is just being used to show people options. It will make more money for us just sitting there than it will if we sell it anyways.

#26 ·
Black car is my first choice but not with Q50 this time. However, the one you posted is the first black Q50 that is crazy looking good.

Agree with you. It is doing more by putting it in the dealers like when Merc put SLS AMG with black matte Vinyl in dealer. I was like OMG! too bad I can't afford it!

Regarding carbon interior Vinyl that I mentioned, make sure you think it is permanent. The glue that comes with it might be too strong especially when later in the future you intent to take it off, it might ruin the original surface when you are peeling it.

#24 ·
Nice! I've been meaning to darken / tone down the chrome on my Q and this gives me a good idea of how it would look.

Man, where were you 3 months ago? Could of saved me the time of having to black out my ride... ;-)

#25 ·
Haha ya there are a bunch of companies that would do it aftermarket for a lot cheaper than a dealership would charge. Just look for a place that has good reviews on there wraps with good warranties and work them a bit and they should be able to set you up nicely.

#27 ·
Yes you are correct. It is something that would need to be re-wrapped or the inserts would need to be replaced. That stuff is not coming off easy though, it is on there good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.