Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer has 1 of each left.. non-demo's, they have simply sat far too long and can be had for a stupid number... if anyone is interested, let me know..

The IPL is Malbec black with graphite interior and the M hybrid is Liquid Platinum with graphite interior..

Let me know if anyone is interested..

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was home when I originally posted so I didn't have the exact pricing..

The M Hybrid has a MSRP of $59,745 and I can sell it fot $46,900.

The IPL has a MSRP of $53,835 and I can sell it for $44,900.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
I was home when I originally posted so I didn't have the exact pricing..

The M Hybrid has a MSRP of $59,745 and I can sell it fot $46,900.

The IPL has a MSRP of $53,835 and I can sell it for $44,900.
Dam_! Solid steals; I'm assuming those are loaded at that MSRP? Not that I care to buy; just curious.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IPL has only been on coupes.. not sedans.. not really sure of any specific plans for it.. ive heard rumblings about something for 2015 for the sedans, but nothing solid..

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Someone should run, not walk, to Jason's dealership for those deals. I have a two year old used IPL coupe in stock that's only a little cheaper than that. And an M hybrid for cheaper than a Q50 Hybrid is a steal. Same drivetrain and I guarantee the Navi won't lock up :eek::eek::rolleyes:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Holy crap. Given residuals are calculated from msrp, these would probably have the same pmt as a 30ks car

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Not quite.. but very good considering the MSRP's.. great cars, RWD is a tough sell in my area sometimes though..

·
Registered
59 Posts
if that IPL is the one in the showroom, that was one nice car. its what really made me want the malbec black.... also those IPL rims are super nice

·
Registered
66 Posts
For those of you that want to know how good of a deal those are, they are CHEAPER than Employee VPP. Trust me I know.

If any one wants a NEW 2013 G37S Vert Black on Black with M.S.R.P. of $56,995, I can make go home in the $49k range. :D

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For those of you that want to know how good of a deal those are, they are CHEAPER than Employee VPP. Trust me I know.

If any one wants a NEW 2013 G37S Vert Black on Black with M.S.R.P. of $56,995, I can make go home in the $49k range. :D
Sometimes a car just has to go lol

·
Registered
252 Posts
****... too bad you're not in mid/south Florida. I'd jump at the M35H in a heartbeat (lease) and probably just plastidip it black!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.