Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice preview and cant wait to see the build!

:D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reactions: JasonH

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually, the first word that entered my mind was infestation - as in some kind of disease or insect invasion.

You guys have sick minds.
Why do we have sick minds? I was thinking InGest! Cuz Glen Davis looks like he had a good meal!

:D:D:D

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OP updated with new video from infest forum!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
full photo shoot coming soon ;)
Are you the owner of this Q50 or are you skinny?

Looking forward to the photoshoot! Wish I could tag along to see the shoot in person! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice of you to join the forum man! Btw, do u have any pic of the other Q50s you've been modding?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not yet brother it's actually at exhaust company right now getting fitted another one is going to ARK tomorrow so I'll try keep you guys updated as much as I can
Nice! So u guys provided the car for ark! Awesome! They were asking here a while ago but no one was budging! I hope u guys could work with rsr as well and make some coilovers!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice! So u guys provided the car for ark! Awesome! They were asking here a while ago but no one was budging! I hope u guys could work with rsr as well and make some coilovers!

RSR supposedly already working with another crew apparently they had one before car was available to public lol. Anyways well bring some real results to the table hopefully real soon.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
RSR supposedly already working with another crew apparently they had one before car was available to public lol. Anyways well bring some real results to the table hopefully real soon.
Nice nice! This community would greatly appreciate the info and the photoshoot! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.