Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I found one Q50 Hybrid Sport today and bought it over the phone in 30 minutes! I originally pre-ordered Melbec Black, but found I couldn't get it with a Wheat Interior.
I searched all over AZ and Socal and found a Hagane Blue with Stone and Nav only (which is what I wanted, no tech packages).
Called the dealer and made A GREAT DEAL over the phone and bought it within 30 minutes!!!
I offered him $2000.00 under MSRP and he accepted the deal with no b---****. Clean and simple. He is going to tint my windows for his cost - the only extra I will have to pay for.
I pick it up Wednesday.
I must say so far this has been one of the most hassle-free deals I have ever made in my 50 years of car buying.
I had a GREAT DAY, if I must say so myself.:D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Good to hear man! Congrats!

+1 on posting oics as soon as you get your Q50! :D

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Damm you...haha...congrat :)
How did you search? I'm getting tire of my local dealer not responding to my email regarding the status of my pre-ordered. I need to find one that match the colors and option I am looking for.

Wow, I found one Q50 Hybrid Sport today and bought it over the phone in 30 minutes! I originally pre-ordered Melbec Black, but found I couldn't get it with a Wheat Interior.
I searched all over AZ and Socal and found a Hagane Blue with Stone and Nav only (which is what I wanted, no tech packages).
Called the dealer and made A GREAT DEAL over the phone and bought it within 30 minutes!!!
I offered him $2000.00 under MSRP and he accepted the deal with no b---****. Clean and simple. He is going to tint my windows for his cost - the only extra I will have to pay for.
I pick it up Wednesday.
I must say so far this has been one of the most hassle-free deals I have ever made in my 50 years of car buying.
I had a GREAT DAY, if I must say so myself.:D

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Well this is different because the car is now available at many dealers across the country so it's possible that he could've gotten a chance to drive it beforehand.
Yeah I'm all for pre ordering but I wasn't about to buy a $50,000 car without driving it first!! I told Aggie tonight that it is a good thing we have intelligent cruise control or we would get some major tickets. The car just begs to test the limits!

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
I envy people that can do deals with SoCal, the dealers there seem to be fiercely competitive and that is great for buyers. The best lease deals posted on ClubLexus are all SoCal deals, and many of them are so low, people in NJ and other states call BS on them.

I guess population density + dealer density = great deals to be had. Avanti, you did get your deal in SoCal right? Congrats man, nothing feels like a new car. :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I envy people that can do deals with SoCal, the dealers there seem to be fiercely competitive and that is great for buyers. The best lease deals posted on ClubLexus are all SoCal deals, and many of them are so low, people in NJ and other states call BS on them.

I guess population density + dealer density = great deals to be had. Avanti, you did get your deal in SoCal right? Congrats man, nothing feels like a new car. :)
Yes somewhere in the desert of SoCal. I'll share the details on Wednesday after it truly is my car!:)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Damm you...haha...congrat :)
How did you search? I'm getting tire of my local dealer not responding to my email regarding the status of my pre-ordered. I need to find one that match the colors and option I am looking for.
I searched InfinitiUSA Q50 Build Site and individual dealer inventories. It was on both of them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.