Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Q50S Hybrid a week ago, didn't get around to posting the pic yet, but here it is. Got it fully loaded with sport package, clear bra on the hood and fenders. I'm thinking about still doing the bumper, mirrors and headlights. Any thoughts?

I've also heard of 22APL (sp?) is it worth doing?

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
Nice and I like the color. I was researching and will be ordering 22PLE for my next full detail/correction and sealant application. Haven't used yet, but has good reviews and is the easiest to apply.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Picked up my Q50S Hybrid a week ago, didn't get around to posting the pic yet, but here it is. Got it fully loaded with sport package, clear bra on the hood and fenders. I'm thinking about still doing the bumper, mirrors and headlights. Any thoughts?

I've also heard of 22APL (sp?) is it worth doing?
yes, get clear bra on bumper, mirrors, and headlights, I had it installed on my Q50S-H:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Definitely do the bumper. It chips really easily. 22PLE, a fantastic 2nd glass coat on the car with the benefit of amazing protection. That color is really growing on me.

I'd like to jack that T-bird and drive the doors off of it. Man I love those old Fords.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
How much do these bras cost. God, it sounds awful asking about a "bra" for my car.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
How much do these bras cost. God, it sounds awful asking about a "bra" for my car.
Yes, it sounds funny but if you say clear bra then it would be better��
Cost can be anywhere from $600 to $1200 depending on the film and coverage you desire.
XPEL Protection Film - ULTIMATE is the best film for clear bra:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Congrats! looks great man

Whats with all the hype around 22PLE

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.