Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This seems to be popping up in most major theater chains nationwide as of this Friday as a pre-show commercial. I think they show it around 10-15 minutes before the movie starts.

InfinitiQ50Commercial.mpg - Solidfiles

Sorry that I missed the first 1-2 seconds and the quality in general. I had to catch this myself in front of White House Down on Saturday. I don't think I can get in trouble for recording/hosting a commercial.

The topic first originated in here: http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/ne...aw-new-q50-commercial-marketing-campaign.html

I love this commercial because the way it starts out, it's shot and organized just like every other Lexus or BMW kind of commercial you normally see and BAM--it switches it up on you nicely--it was a shock for me when I first saw it!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Just saw that commercial to when me and the wifey went to watch Man of Steel last nyt! Thought it was a Mercedes Benz commercial at first! Maybe something for the CLA again and was surpirsed! Thanks for sharing man!

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
July 3, when it officially starts selling ? where did you get this info (date) from ?
That is the date the software update will be available, and people will be able to take their cars homes for which they've ordered. Many dealers have said this.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Tried to watch despicable me 2. sold out :(

I did see an IS350 commercial though. The battle of the japanese v6 commercials.
I saw a lot of IS350 commercials 2-3 weeks ago, but it seemed like the Q50 replaced it in the recent ads. :)

I've also seen a lot of ads for the new Jaguar F-Type and the Chevy Impala in theaters..

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
You can never be too old for despicable me.
I've just never watched cartoons, Disney movies or anything, even as a child. I don't have kids so I have no need to watch them now. I don't watch chick flicks either.....they all make me cry!!! My family (parents/sisters/nieces/nephews) "tricked" me into watching Up! Promising it wouldn't make me cry.....LIARS!!! I cried at least five different times. :(

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've just never watched cartoons, Disney movies or anything, even as a child. I don't have kids so I have no need to watch them now. I don't watch chick flicks either.....they all make me cry!!! My family (parents/sisters/nieces/nephews) "tricked" me into watching Up! Promising it wouldn't make me cry.....LIARS!!! I cried at least five different times. :(
That sounds like a horrible childhood. :(

But then again, I think it's still a generational thing, especially for girls growing up in the 70's--I've noticed this. It's not just you I've seen this with.

·
Registered
396 Posts

But then again, I think it's still a generational thing, especially for girls growing up in the 70's--I've noticed this. It's not just you I've seen this with.
ughhhh, excuse me. A bit too broad here, sir. ;)

I LOVE (good) disney movies and I catch PIXAR movies in the theatre instead of waiting for DVD! :p So it's again a "personal preference" instead of "generational (or gender) thing" IMO.

Chick, have you watched "Cars"? ;) VERY cute movie(s)! :D

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts

Someone just LOOOOOVES pointing out that I was born in the 70's. haha :p

I actually had an amazing childhood and am extremely close to my family. I have four sisters and they all loved cartoons and Disney movies. I think it is because we were basically the modern day Walton's and Ingall's. As much of a sarcastic and assertive that gal I am, I am equally very sentimental and have extreme empathy and sympathy for people and animals (true Gemini). Ever notice Disney movies are usually sad or someone dies (still traumatized by Dumbo and Bambi!! Hahaha)?!? I am sure not all current animated/cartoon movies/shows will make me cry but I don't want to chance it. I cry at commercials....don't need to sit through two hours of wondering what character or animal is going to be injured, killed, lose a loved one, or a million other touching moments. Just give me a good thriller, action flick or comedy and I'm good to go.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.