Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks...my first post on any blog but this issue is deserving. Brand new Q50s AWD picked up two days ago and when the engine is cold, it hardly moves when hitting the gas peddle...sputters and spurts with no acceleration. Once the car is warmed up, it's as I expected....a great ride with plenty of kick. Has anyone experienced this extreme poor performance when starting up cold??

thanks!

-Murph

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Post the pictures of your Q50S AWD.
Of all the non-relevant posts. You remind me of people who just like to hear themselves talk, even if they have nothing to say.

Murph, that problem is not normal. Your car should not be sputtering. I won't pretend to know what's wrong, but you need to go back to the dealer. Unfortunately, to figure out what's wrong, they will probably have to keep the car over night to let it get cold. Insist that they give you a loaner until the problem is fixed. Good luck.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Folks...my first post on any blog but this issue is deserving. Brand new Q50s AWD picked up two days ago and when the engine is cold, it hardly moves when hitting the gas peddle...sputters and spurts with no acceleration. Once the car is warmed up, it's as I expected....a great ride with plenty of kick. Has anyone experienced this extreme poor performance when starting up cold??

thanks!

-Murph
LOL... May be there could a log or a stopper in front or back of your tires ?

Jking...!

Can't imagine wAt could be the problem...! As I haven't heard such an problem on any car yet... Unless it is 1960 model car ??

Best way would be rather waiting on the issue take it to the dealer... May be a video if you could post when this happens...!

GL

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Of all the non-relevant posts. You remind me of people who just like to hear themselves talk, even if they have nothing to say.

Murph, that problem is not normal. Your car should not be sputtering. I won't pretend to know what's wrong, but you need to go back to the dealer. Unfortunately, to figure out what's wrong, they will probably have to keep the car over night to let it get cold. Insist that they give you a loaner until the problem is fixed. Good luck.
pure science N O W or murphy's law is in play?

Reactions: Sharunv
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.