Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, using intouch is a lot more intuitive than I thought it was going to be. There is a good combination of both touchscreen and hard button controls and for many functions there are multiple ways to do the same thing. The customizable short cut menu that you can pull up on the top screen is great and can be accessed by both the menu wheel by the shifter as well as a control on the steering wheel. As far as driving the car, it's not a G. For me that's not a bad thing. I think the car sacrifices a little road feel in order to gain more luxury and smoothness. It's a more sophisticated G, or a more fun to drive mini-M. And it looks sooooo much better in person. I have gotten a ton of compliments. People love the lines of the car. And finally, just from looks, the 17's are a non starter, the car looks a million times better with the larger tires and sport rims.

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
ok, using intouch is a lot more intuitive than I thought it was going to be. There is a good combination of both touchscreen and hard button controls and for many functions there are multiple ways to do the same thing. The customizable short cut menu that you can pull up on the top screen is great and can be accessed by both the menu wheel by the shifter as well as a control on the steering wheel. As far as driving the car, it's not a G. For me that's not a bad thing. I think the car sacrifices a little road feel in order to gain more luxury and smoothness. It's a more sophisticated G, or a more fun to drive mini-M. And it looks sooooo much better in person. I have gotten a ton of compliments. People love the lines of the car. And finally, just from looks, the 17's are a non starter, the car looks a million times better with the larger tires and sport rims.
Thank Ben. Keep the findings and thoughts coming! Your car looks greatl I'm looking forward to getting my Ruby too... Enjoy it!

Reactions: ChrisQ50

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Great pics Benw - thanks for posting and please keep sharing your impressions. Keeps those of us in the waiting period excited!

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Also, I think you've captured the Venetian Ruby the best so far. I've seen orange tints in some other pictures, but don't see any orange at any angle when I see this color in person. Tricky for digital cameras.
I've seen the car at the dealer in both bright sunshine and on a cloudy day. I don't see the orange in the sunshine, but I can see a slight orange to the color when it's cloudy.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice BenW! Kinda weird though that when the wifey drove the Q50 she actually said that the Q50 had a more comfortable ride than her camry which had 17's, I believe! So that's nice to hear on a Q50 with sport suspension and 19" wheels! :D

Reactions: afrosheen
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.