Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Infinitis are currently all $500 below invoice, no negotiations, no hassles, no mark ups on rates, no mark ups on fees, no BS!

This is not including any incentives you may qualify for.

Ex. MSRP $48,000, Inv 44300, you pay $43800 - $3250 loyalty - $1000 dealer cash, etc. = $39550 final price. Thats almost $9k off!

Lease, finance or pay cash, its all offered any available at $500 below factory invoice - all applicable incentives that customer qualifies for.

866 254 9930

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
If you are in the Northwest, I am more than happy to work with you as well.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I'll take a 2014 Range Rover HSE (full size) the new one with V6. I can take as many as you can get, any colors. Can you deliver with MSO?
Although our company is a broker of sorts, we have at least one employee thats employed by a franchised dealership of each brand. Therefore we must abide by the franchise agreements of all manufacturers that strictly prohibit sales for export of vehicles.

There are other questionable sellers that dont have much at stake, usually fly by night and dont operate under the same name for over a year like Jblyat above. Perhaps he can assist you.

I am interested in new G37x with Navi, Premium package. Preferred color - Liquid Platinum. Please reply with quote.
No response.

Looks like this guy is full of number two...
I was not subscribed to this thread, however if youre still interested I will lease you this car for $249 a month

EDIT: Actually I think we discussed something through email, I could be mistaken but if im right the last comment would be inappropriate

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.