Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sad day as I said farewell to my baby! Its been a great 2 years and now that we have twin girls, having a coupe is just about impossible.

Turned in the lease 12 mo early and put no $ down and still got a really good deal on Q50 Sport AWD.

First thing on the mod list is H&R Spacer, Eibach springs and tint just like the IPL. This car is pretty cool with all the technology inside, power is obviously not as quick as the IPL but enough for me.

Want to say hi to everyone and learn more about this car!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
The red sure look good on the Q50. Congrat!
One thing I love about the Q50 is the interior. 8" Nav, 7" tablet style touchscreen and 5" center console display screen certainly will not get bored every time you sat in it.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Congrats on the new Q50! Very sexy! :D

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to more pics! :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
demeng,
Your Q50 is a real beaut, congrats! That's the color I wanted originally but the dealer only had it with the wheat interior which I didn't want. I was told that in order for me to get the numbers I wanted I had to take what he had in stock which was a black one. Oh well.

Robert

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Love the ipl ! Cant wait to see the spacers and the springs. Ill be looking to do that as well

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, they were fine with you turning it in 12 months early?

The buyout on it was $35k on the IPL and dealer gave me $31k for it so I had negative $4k to roll back into the loan.
The dealer actually took $4k off msrp off the Q50 which I thought was pretty generous.
Then I had the Infiniti loyalty discount ($1000) which made my lease mo pmt $625 w/no money down on a $49k price

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
The buyout on it was $35k on the IPL and dealer gave me $31k for it so I had negative $4k to roll back into the loan.
The dealer actually took $4k off msrp off the Q50 which I thought was pretty generous.
Then I had the Infiniti loyalty discount ($1000) which made my lease mo pmt $625 w/no money down on a $49k price
Hmmm, I guess it could've been worse. :D

Congrats

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.