Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Graphite Shadow Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 q50 Red Sport owner here, i've been seeing a few Red Sports on the highway lately and wondering where everyone is??? I'm trying to squad up!

I'm in the Overland Park, Kansas area.

·
Registered
2015 Q50 Premium
11 Posts
hey, OP here as well. I just bought a 15 Q myself. It's being shipped next week to me. I see a good amount of them in South OP, but not sure if I would say they look like car enthusiasts :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey, OP here as well. I just bought a 15 Q myself. It's being shipped next week to me. I see a good amount of them in South OP, but not sure if I would say they look like car enthusiasts :)
Congrats on the new Q! Let's cruise sometime soon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you get your Q?

·
Registered
2015 Q50 Premium
11 Posts
I know the rain has been bumming me out. The tint looks good. Sharp color and wheels. Are you planning on doing any mods?

I wrapped the chrome on the Fog lights for now. I think I'm going to gloss black the chrome after I saw 2 other red ones today driving. I have the factory Mud guards coming tomorrow. probably ill I will do this year. Next year spacers for sure to get it more flush and probably do a Catback. I really don't plan on doing to much to it.. famous last words.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wrapped the chrome on the Fog lights for now. I think I'm going to gloss black the chrome after I saw 2 other red ones today driving. I have the factory Mud guards coming tomorrow. probably ill I will do this year. Next year spacers for sure to get it more flush and probably do a Catback. I really don't plan on doing to much to it.. famous last words.
Yeah, when I bought mine it already had a full chrome delete. I'm probably just going FBO and a tune.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Should be cruising with a few people this weekend if you'd like to join?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts