Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious who is from Canada and if anyone is in the Toronto area? Hopefully by the spring we will have a decent sized group for a meet :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Another Canadian here
I'm about an hour west of TO.
Now I just need the dealer to get my car in and do the updates. It doesn't seem like any of the Canadian dealers have done the software updates yet.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm actually in Caledon so half hour north-west of the city.
I'm told that all dealers in Ontario will have the updates tomorrow (fingers crossed). I will post back once I hear from them, them being Newmarket Infiniti.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Edmonton

Still waiting for my white Q50 S AWD in Edmonton. Erickson Infiniti called last Wed to say "it's here" then called back to say "it's not here, we'll call back when it is." Perhaps the update didn't go well....

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm actually in Caledon so half hour north-west of the city.
I'm told that all dealers in Ontario will have the updates tomorrow (fingers crossed). I will post back once I hear from them, them being Newmarket Infiniti.
Cambridge here actually, Guelph infiniti said their techs are going this week for install training, and they will start after that.
Looks like a pattern forming here with white awd sports in Canada.
I have vacation kicking in soon so I won't be able to take delivery until after labour day :( as I will be gone for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dezine, are they calling moonlight white aspen pearl up in maple leaf country?
They seem to be named slightly different
Aspen pearl is the white
Platinum ice is the silver
Asgard grey is the darker grey
The rest seem to be the same.
We can also get a fully loaded sport without having to have the wood trim option. :D which seems to be mandatory on U.S. vehicles with deluxe tech. Packages.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Don't they call Hagane Blue, Azure Frost or something too? Strange how they rename the colors based on region.
We still have Hagane blue, Malbec black, Obsidian black, Chestnut bronze, and Venetian ruby.
Only the others are different.
It doesn't matter what color, we still don't have any that can be test driven yet. :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Funny, I would think a better word for the Canada version of Hagane, would be "Glacier Blue." :D
Or better yet "Great White North" White :D;)

Reactions: theNewQ

·
Registered
46 Posts
Any Canadians get their cars yet? My dealers techs were only going for update training this week? My car won't show up for a week or two, but I still dont think there are any available for drives yet?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Any Canadians get their cars yet? My dealers techs were only going for update training this week? My car won't show up for a week or two, but I still dont think there are any available for drives yet?
I got mine on Wednesday (14th), dealer told me I was among the first 5 people to take delivery in Canada.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm in Kitchener........looking into Q50S RWD.....i like the white, but i currently have 2 white cars. So i'm contemplating colours right now. I've done alot of business with Guelph Infiniti......i'm waiting until maybe spring or summer. By then i could probably get out of my current lease on my TL a bit early with zero impact, and hopefully the demand will soften and might be able to get a better deal.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm in Kitchener........looking into Q50S RWD.....i like the white, but i currently have 2 white cars. So i'm contemplating colours right now. I've done alot of business with Guelph Infiniti......i'm waiting until maybe spring or summer. By then i could probably get out of my current lease on my TL a bit early with zero impact, and hopefully the demand will soften and might be able to get a better deal.
Yeah my other 2 cars are white and pearl white :D as well, but I still need another one.
RWD with our winters!! I am hoping the AWD Q50S with a set of Nokian Hakkapeliitta winter tires is as invincible as my Subaru is, except with better handling/acceleration/ and braking.

And for any one looking at winter tires the Hak is better than the Blizzaks :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.