Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
It got dinged for no rear door pockets? LOL. Ever notice, I dunno, the big flap in front of your shins on the back of the front seats?

Crazy.

>Edit: Overall, very positive and balanced review. He hits all the high points and almost struggles to find low points.

·
Registered
160 Posts
This is the only review that I've seen that they didn't hate on the DAS system. I, personally, like the steering feel of the Q50 so I'm glad to see that there's a reviewer out there that can see the advantages of the system rather than just losing that "purist" feel.

It seems that they didn't do much in terms of track testing, though. It doesn't seem like this review would carry much weight considering they aren't really throwing out any of their own numbers, but it's a good review in terms of the feel of the car and the "everyday driver" in my opinion. I'll take it!

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Registered
407 Posts
This is the only review that I've seen that they didn't hate on the DAS system. I, personally, like the steering feel of the Q50 so I'm glad to see that there's a reviewer out there that can see the advantages of the system rather than just losing that "purist" feel.

It seems that they didn't do much in terms of track testing, though. It doesn't seem like this review would carry much weight considering they aren't really throwing out any of their own numbers, but it's a good review in terms of the feel of the car and the "everyday driver" in my opinion. I'll take it!
Yeah i really don't see the issue with the steering system, some reviewers even said if they weren't told about the new steering system they would have never noticed, which I see as a good thing. People hate changes and when you can offer them something similar or better, it's a win.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.