Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now they're just nitpicking, "Should hybrids have the horsepower advantage?" Really? LOL
Where is that quote in the article? I dont see it...also I noticed they quoted non hybrid trunk space at 18 cubic feet...

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
All these safety features and it gets an 8 out of 10. What does it take to get a 10, a magical deity that whisks you away from danger?
I think I do a good job at backing up the numbers that I give in my reviews with some kind of perspective. However I've noticed that sometimes, these editors and car reviews arbitrarily assign numbers and scores to things because either, they have little to nothing else to compare to or, in their minds, a 10/10 is an imaginary score meaning that something far exceeded their wildest expectations. Is that what a 10/10 should really be? :eek:

I don't get it---The loaded Q50 has pretty much every single technological safety feature that you can probably get on a car for $50k though. Is the sheetmetal made of cardboard or something? Are the airbags filled with aluminum? Otherwise I agree that if you look at it that way, it probably should get a 10/10. However, knowing how some people think, maybe you can't get a 10/10 unless you take it one huge step further--but you're right, afrosheen---What does it really take? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
All these safety features and it gets an 8 out of 10. What does it take to get a 10, a magical deity that whisks you away from danger?
Nope - just a propeller on the hood ;)

Reactions: afrosheen
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.