Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess Interior/Exterior is where to post this. I am wondering if any of you are planning to use a Car Cover on your Q50 and if so which one? I think mine will be out of the garage most of the time so I am thinking a cover would be a good investment.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
I was thinking of getting a cover for parking at the airport when I travel and will be away for at least a week.

Whenever I do travel from the airport for about a week when I come back the G look horrible and the other parkers seem to be in such a rush!! Last time I traveled in Feb, it snowed and had dried and the finished looked horrible.:mad:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Something like this? :p

On a serious note, my garage is out back and is not covered! I do wanna invest in one but I feel its tedious @ times but im sure it'll help a lot in preserving the paint/condition of the car!

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I have been using a car cover on one of Infiniti and its really good. I got it from wholesale shop in Anaheim and I know he ships it too, I can take a pic and post it. Inside is soft fleece and outside layer is waterproof, see pic, its designed for G37 fits nice and snug and has two grommets for cable & lock- see attached.
The cover is designed for outside and costs about $65 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
cvipgo if you get a chance post the name of manufacturer of the covers in Anaheim im in Glendora working close to Anaheim. thanks
Sorry - he is in Orange not Anaheim but close.

His name is Kelwin (posted with permission), Ph: 800-725-0890, Autoware, 1220 West Barkley, Orange, CA.
He told me that there's sale for these covers (free shipping): Manufacturer Part Number: CHCACU423,
Other Part Number: EC172-C705

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sorry - he is in Orange not Anaheim but close.

His name is Kelwin (posted with permission), Ph: 800-725-0890, Autoware, 1220 West Barkley, Orange, CA.
He told me that there's sale for these covers (free shipping): Manufacturer Part Number: CHCACU423,
Does he have a web site? Also - I've used an indoor cover in the past in my garage because I have different cars (convertible) and I have 4 dumb cats that like to sit on my cars. So, indoor covers breathe more and are thinner. Does he happen to sell indoor covers?

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Does he have a web site? Also - I've used an indoor cover in the past in my garage because I have different cars (convertible) and I have 4 dumb cats that like to sit on my cars. So, indoor covers breathe more and are thinner. Does he happen to sell indoor covers?
why not just call ( do some finger walking) Kelwin , Ph: 800-725-0890, Autoware, 1220 West Barkley, Orange, CA.He has covers for all different Infiniti's

Reactions: Latrant

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I hate to order the cover before I get the car. Just want to make sure that it fits and all. $65 is a great price for keeping the vehicle clean. Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I picked the G37 sedan cover from my cover guy and it fits perfectly on my Q50.

Manufacturer Part Number: CHCACU423,

·
Registered
697 Posts
Ant pics with it on? Will it scratch the paint or is lined with soft material in the inside?

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Looks nice! And you ordered from the eBay link you provided?

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I just bought one from the link. I need it for the weather here in NY. I hope it protects well in snow. Its a really good price compared to covers I've seen up here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.