Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Trying to get a group buy going for these Carbon Fiber Q50/60 Infiniti Emblem overlays for 2018-2020 models.

I reached out to jaliscos_carbonfiber about these emblem overlays for the '18-'20 Q50. He mentioned that he'd only be able to make them if he could get at least 25 orders as it's a large investment.

Putting out a feeler to see how many others would be interested in this set.

Details:
-Set of black carbon fiber (as seen in pic) Infiniti Emblem overlays for both the front and rear emblems.
-Cost about $125-150 + shipping

Please reply if interested.

Thanks,
styles

'20 Q50 RS AWD

·
Registered
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
1,635 Posts
Pic? Link?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Got it, thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pic? Link?
You can check his IG, has a bunch of really nice Carbon Fiber accessories for the Q's. Steering wheels, mirror covers etc.

IG: @jalisco_carbonfiber

'20 Q50 RS AWD

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can check his IG, has a bunch of really nice Carbon Fiber accessories for the Q's. Steering wheels, mirror covers etc.

IG: @jalisco_carbonfiber

'20 Q50 RS AWD
Correction,

His IG is jaliscos_carbonfiber

'20 Q50 RS AWD

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I haven't IG'ed in my life. :S

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't IG'ed in my life. :S
Haha, that's a good thing.

He also has FB and posts his products in the Q50 pages.

His name is FB is Jalisco Qfifty. I'm sure hes on this forum as well.

'20 Q50 RS AWD

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Haha, that's a good thing.

He also has FB and posts his products in the Q50 pages.

His name is FB is Jalisco Qfifty. I'm sure hes on this forum as well.

'20 Q50 RS AWD
Something wrong with a good, old fashioned, website? lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Something wrong with a good, old fashioned, website? lol
Haha. Funny that we now refer to a website as old fashioned. Lol. But cost, would be a big deterrent to creating a site. But yes, that would be easier for us.

'20 Q50 RS AWD

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
6,062 Posts
Pretty steep price for a couple of small CF badges.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pretty steep price for a couple of small CF badges.
Agreed. Wish they were cheaper. Would probably have more people interested if they were cheaper.

So far seems like I'm the only one that wants these. Lol.

'20 Q50 RS AWD

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
6,062 Posts
I'd say you'd be hard-pressed to tell the difference between a CF badge and one painted black from more than 10 feet away and it would be a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd say you'd be hard-pressed to tell the difference between a CF badge and one painted black from more than 10 feet away and it would be a lot cheaper.
Yea, since these are so hard to find, that's the route I was going to go.

'20 Q50 RS AWD

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is a lot, I paid less then that for my radiant emblem.
Yea, def a bit pricey, but i havent been able to find it anywhere else. To be fair it's both front and rear, but still.

'20 Q50 RS AWD

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is a lot, I paid less then that for my radiant emblem.
Yea, def a bit pricey, but i havent been able to find it anywhere else. To be fair it's both front and rear, but still.

'20 Q50 RS AWD

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I know it's not what you are looking for but I saw this. $28 each front / rear. Doesn't say Q50 specifically but the example pics show Q50s.

It's not totally clear what you get. Is it a complete emblem or only the overlay to do yourself?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I was reading on the Q60 forum that Emm Tuning used to make them but they are discontinued.

Another lead but I can't get the cwspeeding site to open up.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know it's not what you are looking for but I saw this. $28 each front / rear. Doesn't say Q50 specifically but the example pics show Q50s.

It's not totally clear what you get. Is it a complete emblem or only the overlay to do yourself?

View attachment 90545
I actually saw and ordered those already. I actually prefer that matte look as well. Problem is, it's a company in China that already told me there would be a delay in addition to their normal 4-6 week shipping time. And read some reviews about the company and others have mentioned a similar story and ended up never receiving them. The company did however reach out to me right away saying this and that they would be willing to refund my money right now unless I did want to wait (saw the same offer in the reviews as well). So I'm technically still waiting, since maybe early Jan 2020. Would be great if it came, but not betting on it.

Thanks for looking tho.

'20 Q50 RS AWD

1 - 20 of 29 Posts