·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Google

Reactions: ptatohed

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I find that hard to believe so I went ahead and tried google. So far I can see 3 items that match what you're looking for.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hard to get a straight and decent answer on this forum in particular sometimes.

Also check your local dealerships website. They often have parts coupons on their sites.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Too bad shipping is expensive, I have a BNIB set of floor mats that came with my car

Reactions: Jeffpeds

·
Registered
2017 Premium
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
Q50S 2015
210 Posts
bought a new set a few years ago for $30. Every once and a while a dealer clears their stock out. I look on ebay for that, Nissan gtr mats are on sale for 250 a set, they are being discontinued now

·
Registered
2017 Premium
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I find that hard to believe so I went ahead and tried google. So far I can see 3 items that match what you're looking for.

View attachment 94054
Well lets see....only 1 of the above is OEM and black....and out of stock. Just as it was BEFORE I posted the question.
May want to READ the description of the pics before showing your ignorance.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Well lets see....only 1 of the above is OEM and black....and out of stock. Just as it was BEFORE I posted the question.
LoL - you're the one who's ignorant here. Don't you ever think your dealership can be a source in the first place? And if you go to linked sites like Beaverton infinti or Z1 motorsports there, you can CHOOSE the color and they're in stock. I clicked on the links before I posted them 4 days ago. Three of them were in stock and were in black. One of them was beige but I didn't count it.

I just don't get why some people would want to be spoon-fed. But here you go, in Ebay still available as of this moment 7/31/2020 @1:18 US Eastern. Or you can go straight to Z1 Motorsports site if you're so inclined - again, that's returned by Google. Also in stock as of this writing. That's 2 options for you dude. You're welcome.
View attachment 94146

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,601 Posts
If you're looking for help here, you're sure going about it in the wrong way.

·
Registered
743 Posts
You should know about getting help on this forum. You need to suck up to certain members or they will bully you. Sadly, all this while attempting to increase their post count while auditioning to be a moderator.

This is indeed a very unusual forum. However there are a few excellent members that have no agenda and sincerely want to help. Good luck. I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts