1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
324 Posts
Bah... That's too far from me. I mean... I can actually SEE the Steel from here and just saw Amy Schumer there on Friday, but I can't commit to that kind of drive all the time. Well, maybe.

I went to the exotics show on Main this Summer. Several GTRs and an SSC Ultimate Aero, among others. It's really amazing how much money there is around here.

Did you happen to go to the grand opening for the new Bennett Infiniti dealership last Friday?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bah... That's too far from me. I mean... I can actually SEE the Steel from here and just saw Amy Schumer there on Friday, but I can't commit to that kind of drive all the time. Well, maybe.

I went to the exotics show on Main this Summer. Several GTRs and an SSC Ultimate Aero, among others. It's really amazing how much money there is around here.

Did you happen to go to the grand opening for the new Bennett Infiniti dealership last Friday?
I didn't get to the new opening due to travel. But was shown around just before. Like that they have a hand wash now and auto opening doors for service. Did you go?

·
Registered
324 Posts
I did. Need apps update, tire rotation, brakes are squealing, and in desperate need of tint.

They had a nice spread of Le' Pants du Fancie nom noms, and a lot of wine... but I don't like wine. Some single malt Scotch would have been better.

·
Registered
59 Posts
This isn't too far from me. I might come check it out if I don't have anything going on. New dealership sounds pretty nice. My car has been there for the last week, but I haven't made it there myself.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
The dealership looks nice, but everyone there seems pretty miserable. Maybe sales are happy, but service desk got cut in half of smaller, washing area is now just two bays off the side. I heard at least 3 employees talking about their dislike for the new digs as I walked around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts