Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
A manual is being produced, as well as a coupe. I'm not sure if the sedan will have the 6 speed option, but I would not be surprised to see it either. The coupe will have the same front end and will take over the current Q60, which is the G37 coupe. An IPL is also in the making, but I would assume this is going to be based off of the Eau Rouge concept of the Q50.

·
Registered
982 Posts
A manual is being produced, as well as a coupe. I'm not sure if the sedan will have the 6 speed option, but I would not be surprised to see it either. The coupe will have the same front end and will take over the current Q60, which is the G37 coupe. An IPL is also in the making, but I would assume this is going to be based off of the Eau Rouge concept of the Q50.
interesting. have to see it b4 i make judgemant

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
A good review. He gave the car a chance going in, where many in our press slammed the door shut the moment they read "steer by wire." He drove it on a variety of real roads. That's how it's done.

I don't mind the things Kelsey nitpicked, such as the hard door pocket exterior. After just having spent a few days in an E-class and a good quarter of my time at the Chicago Auto Show in the German brands' floor displays, I have to say that that's a good thing to nitpick at this price. The fit and finish of those cars is phenominal (CLA and 3-series being exceptions, they're merely good), with the newest MBs being out of this world. Intouch might be laggy still but the one on the show floor didn't seem as bad as last year. Fustratingly, I can't really quantify it (should have whipped out my phone stopwatch, lol).

I'll post a full review of my experiences in a couple days. I have something like 20 hours of class and work in the next 40.:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.