Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to keep the digital speedometer read out in the center cluster and change out the useless how many (MPH) you went over the last 800 miles (29 mph). I would like to put the fuel consumption (MPG) gauge there..

Do you have to set the sonar / radar for cruise control distance everytime you get in the car? I just learned you can adjust it yesterday. I actually got to drive the Q yesterday and learned something about it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Go in settings on menu (forgot sub menu icon but self explanatory one) and you can turn off what you don't want to see.

Wish my 2016 had speedo readout.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Is there a way to keep the digital speedometer read out in the center cluster and change out the useless how many (MPH) you went over the last 800 miles (29 mph). I would like to put the fuel consumption (MPG) gauge there..

Do you have to set the sonar / radar for cruise control distance everytime you get in the car? I just learned you can adjust it yesterday. I actually got to drive the Q yesterday and learned something about it.
The Information Display screens can not be edited.

I believe you have to set the Intelligent Cruise Control distance each time you enable ICC.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Go in settings on menu (forgot sub menu icon but self explanatory one) and you can turn off what you don't want to see.

Wish my 2016 had speedo readout.
Go to:

Menu > Settings > Meter > Main Menu Selection

Enable the ones you want and disable the ones you don't want.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
...I believe you have to set the Intelligent Cruise Control distance each time you enable ICC.
Correct! It is such a chore. Often at least one additional button press.o_O

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I dump the avg speed from the info center the digital speedo goes with it.

And yes , its just another button to push..every time you use the cruise control. I like to set up the car with 1 fob for the wife and 1 for me. Lord help me if i change something in her car. This radar / sonar has its advantages but its gonna get someone killed.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Or it might save a life. Eventually, life will get everyone killed.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Or it might save a life. Eventually, life will get everyone killed.
Yep, people have been known to die from lack of life.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts