Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally changed the garbage Dunlop runflat tires for continental dws06, I honestly think this is the best thing you can do for this car it now drives and handles like it’s suppose to. I still have no idea why infinti would use those tyres on this car.

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,322 Posts
Finally changed the garbage Dunlop runflat tires for continental dws06, I honestly think this is the best thing you can do for this car it now drives and handles like it’s suppose to. I still have no idea why infinti would use those tyres on this car.
It's certainly the first thing to do if you have the Dumbflop RFTs. The bean counters at Infiniti appear to run the show because no self-respecting engineer would put those POS tires on any car.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Just curious as to how a 4 heavy door luxury sedan should handle?

·
Registered
718 Posts
It's certainly the first thing to do if you have the Dumbflop RFTs. The bean counters at Infiniti appear to run the show because no self-respecting engineer would put those POS tires on any car.
LOL.

At least you didn’t lie on this post. No real over exaggeration or over the top hysteria either. Quite the improvement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts