Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Redsport awd | Stillen catback exhaust | ams intakes | ams downpipes | Mishimoto HE | Hks Bov
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m currently running my base map with seb from specialty z right now..my logs look good except my charge air coolant temperature is not moving at all. Its Been reading 70 or 75 from my cold start and and does not change through heavy load ( 2500 Rpm to redline ) ....I’ve done 3-4 runs one after another and that’s the only reading that does not change. Seb recommended that I burp the coolant system to get the air bubbles out which I’ve done and still no change. could It be possible that the air charge coolant temperature sensor has gone bad ? I’ve checked and it’s connected properly .

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just posted something similar mine seems bad as well. Seems to be a common failure.

Reactions: MrDemon400rs16

·
Registered
2016 Redsport awd | Stillen catback exhaust | ams intakes | ams downpipes | Mishimoto HE | Hks Bov
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I’m just seeing your post now...I just ordered an “oem like “ sensor from z1 motorports.....I’m gonna replace the old with that and see if that works...This is not my first sensor that has gone bad and I’m just hitting 40,000 miles

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
12,333 Posts
I wouldn't go so far to say it is common. Sensors can and do fail though.

·
Registered
829 Posts
It happens. Enthusiast POV has a video on how to replace it - see below.

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q50 Premium 3.0t AWD
11 Posts
anyone have a link to where to buy this sensor? I cant find it anywhere

Edit: Nevermind, I found it through a dealership. $33 for the part.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts