Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I approach my home destination, even when I'm not using navigation, I'm greeted with three, short, chime-like sounds.

Does anyone know why this happens and how it can be disabled?

This doesn't happen as I approach other stored destinations; just home, and it happens when I'm not using nav.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
that chime must be default sound for home, you can setup different sounds for destinations that you visit frequently.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
I can't even set my home location on my nav. Every time I do, the system freezes and won't recognize the home location I set after reboot. So, it keeps prompting me for the address every time I press the 'Home' icon. So d*mn annoying. Hopefully this update today fixes it. :(

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Mine doesn't make a sound either.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
16,291 Posts
How do I disable this? I have removed my home address but it still chimes when nearing home.
Menu > Settings > Navigation > Edit/Delete Stored Locations

Select "Home" and then "Edit", Under Alarm Sounds, you can then select no notification or 12 other sounds for Home...anything from chimes to a cat or dog if that suits you.

Reactions: ptatohed
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.