Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obsidian q50 chrome delete!

I took my car over to Miramar car audio in the San Diego area. They got me right and blacked out all the chrome besides the badges.

Feel free you click the link below for a quick walk around, and welcome to my ****!

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
1,999 Posts
More details? What did they use? Cost? You might consider plasti-dip for the emblems, if interested.

Welcome to my ****? :confused:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks nice. Actually makes me regret getting a white one instead of black...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More details? What did they use? Cost? You might consider plasti-dip for the emblems, if interested.

Welcome to my ****? :confused:
Black satin vinyl wrap was used for the chrome delete and it was definitely under $250, but can’t remember the exact price off the top of the head piece atm. And I appreciate the plasti dip input , but I’ve tried that before , just not worth it when it’ll peel off so shortly. Stay up dawg 💪🏼

·
Registered
65 Posts
That looks great man, very clean (y). I wish I had someone local who could even do this haha, it may be me with a heat gun soon trying to wrap my chrome as I already am wanting it blacked out.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I had to remove my chrome delete yesterday, being in a colder climates, snow and ice I I scraped and damaged around the windows, I will do it again in the summer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had to remove my chrome delete yesterday, being in a colder climates, snow and ice I I scraped and damaged around the windows, I will do it again in the summer.
Oh nooooo 😂💪🏼. You’ll be up again soon champ, keep hustling!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That looks great man, very clean (y). I wish I had someone local who could even do this haha, it may be me with a heat gun soon trying to wrap my chrome as I already am wanting it blacked out.
Aye bro, end of the day you gotta do what you gotta do. I appreciate you tho fam! 💪🏼 Subscribe my channel!

·
Registered
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
1,999 Posts
Oh no. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts