Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ciao All, from Federal Way here, just picked up 2014 Hybrid...love it so far, will post pictures once it stop raining....

Wasn't really looking to purchase this car, but I couldn't resist, they gave me a great deal on my 11 Kia Optima EX_T....

Here's a picture of my previous car:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Welcome aboard RevDoc, just a quick introduction to everyone, we were both Optimaforums member but have both upgraded to the 2014 Infiniti Q50s Hybrid....I love everything about it except for one minor thing...the side mirror won't fold :(...Stillen-Mark, lets get that rolling too...hehehe. Rev, Stillen have some great products, check them out.

(Thank you machmike)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Doooope! I'm from Kent! Nice to know some local Q's in the house!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Cool, nice to have neighbors...here's a picture of my new ride...yes staying with silver, like my Kia Optima...my wife's FX35 is white...and black...hmm maybe next time.

Lovely neighborhood!....and car ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome aboard RevDoc, just a quick introduction to everyone, we were both Optimaforums member but have both upgraded to the 2014 Infiniti Q50s Hybrid....
Not quite... My wallet only had room for the Q50 Premium, Leather, and Wheel & Tire, and a few accessories. =) So I won't be racing you OR comparing fuel bills anytime soon!

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Yeah that spoiler looks really nice.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thanks to n33raj thread, I too, ordered the same spoiler. You're going to like it more once you see the price...Link to spoiler: Infiniti Q50 2014 on 14 15 Rear Trunk Add on Spoiler Lip Wing M3 JDM Style | eBay

Seller Name: Jason, top notch customer service if you have any questions in regards to the spoiler.
That's what I thought it was. It looks much better than I remembered it. It doesn't look so offset from the edge of the trunk. Perhaps it's the distance you took the picture. Either way, it looks good in those pics! Thanks for the info!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.