Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This will be the first AWD car that I have lowered so I'm curious about the actual differences between the RWD and AWD suspensions. Are the shocks & springs actually different? I really hope I'm not waiting more than a couple months for someone to release an AWD setup.

EDIT: RS-R says "we are looking into the AWD version as well. check back with us for future updates.."

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Can you post pics of the rear suspension? I'd like to help.

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The day I took the rear pics was the last day my car was on the road, it is now in storage as they have already layed salt all over the local roads. I should have thought to take front pics as well. Could someone else with an AWD please take some pics of the front suspension with wheel removed and post in this thread. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Yes I want one, but as of right now I can't afford it. Might wait a couple of years and get one used, but I am here to keep up to date with things coming out.
Ohhh nice nice! Well hopefully you'll truly join us here and mod it like you did with your G! :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.