Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
I just got an email from Infiniti stating the three month pull ahead ends July 31st, a week before the Q50 is available for purchase! Ahhh
I think they also said they were going to release 5 new color options just to confuse your purchase decision even more;) :D

I would think that you could work any remaining lease payments into your deal if they aren't more than a handful anyway. The pull ahead is from Infiniti but the dealer can always offer to pick them up or give you money toward them.

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think they also said they were going to release 5 new color options just to confuse your purchase decision even more;) :D

I would think that you could work any remaining lease payments into your deal if they aren't more than a handful anyway. The pull ahead is from Infiniti but the dealer can always offer to pick them up or give you money toward them.
Ohhhhh you know that I'd love more color options!!!!! I REALLY am almost certain that I'm going with black....or Malbec black. No, really. I'm ALMOST certain. Pretty sure. Kinda, sorta, maybe not positive. :p

My lease is up in September and lord knows I won't even place my order until I see the cars in person in August so the ending of the lease pull ahead really won't affect me. I just find the timing funny. I keep receiving emails and mailers pushing me to lease a new car but none of the options are the Q50. I wonder when they are going to start advertising them/making available on mailers.

Reactions: jkay

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Methinks they are trying to move existing inventory prior to the Q release to get cars off the lots. The dealers are paying to hold the existing Q's in California so I'm sure Infiniti helping them move metal by picking up the incentive of the pull ahead helps.

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Wouldn't matter anyway. Q50 doesn't apply in Pull-Ahead program. You may get $500 in excess damage / mileage overage waiver, but that's about it.

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wouldn't matter anyway. Q50 doesn't apply in Pull-Ahead program. You may get $500 in excess damage / mileage overage waiver, but that's about it.
Funny that the Q50 isn't applying for the pull ahead but a few of the people on this board are already driving loaners until they can get their Q50's because of the pull ahead. Hmmm Lucky them, I guess. ha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.