Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Iridium Blue 2018 Q50 Sport, Krotov Widebody Kit, AMS LDP, MBRP Catback Exaust. Vertini Rims
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
What happened to your position in post #6 about silver fasteners? I thought you wanted that look? Did you succumb to peer pressure here?
not only did this forum, but all my friends push me into making them black so im kinda torn apart on what i want haha

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
13,643 Posts
not only did this forum, but all my friends push me into making them black so im kinda torn apart on what i want haha
If you want it to look good to you, then leave them be. If you want your friends to think it looks good, then paint them!

·
Registered
202 Posts
wont fit, if i wanted to, it will rub on the rubber linings sadly. and gets too close to the the top of the wheel well as it is right now.

edit: it rubs as is on full turns very slightly and hits the top of the wheel well if i hit a really really bad pothole which is super common in nyc

edit two: im going to remove the plastic lining and try to fit 305's with my next set of tires.... in like 2 years haha. i only drive less than 1k a month so itll be a minute till i wear them out
i like the idea but it seems the execution of wheel fitment isnt the greatest. you have rubbing issues because youre tire is way too tall compared to stock. you really need to be on a 275/30/20 instead, the 35 series aspect ratio adds a full inch of tire height compared to stock.

you mentioned 305s.a 305/30/20 will be about a half inch taller than stock. this may or may not help your problem. itll be shorter but if you have rub when turning, it will only get worse. you would need to dump those wheels and go with a 20x11 +25. that would move the wheel 10mm closer to the strut but would fix your tire rub issue. 11" rim up front is a very close fit, that would require some testing to get the right offset.

good luck with your setup.

·
Registered
2019 Q50S Iridium Blue/ Graphite
400 Posts
You could fit 325/25/20 in a square set up with that kit if you get the wheels offset perfect.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts