Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Drive's me completely insane that I can't order a Wheat interior with Venetian Red AWD Sport Hybrid.

This indicates I can't even order STone interior! That makes no sense what so ever.

I may not order one for 2-3 years because of these silly color combinations.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Something doesn't look right here. According to the way I'm reading it, a lot of the things that are supposed to come with the non-sport hybrid are not available, but only available on the sport hybrid. Examples: wood trim, memory functions, and all the things that are supposedly in the Deluxe touring package. I wonder if this is an example for Europe. Notice the spelling of "colour," and the different names for a couple of those colors. There is a lie there about a cost in dollars, so who knows. I will be VERY disappointed if they've changed these things.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Drive's me completely insane that I can't order a Wheat interior with Venetian Red AWD Sport Hybrid.

This indicates I can't even order STone interior! That makes no sense what so ever.

I may not order one for 2-3 years because of these silly color combinations.
FWIW, the ordering guide I have indicates you CAN order a Hybrid Sport Venetian Ruby with Stone Interior (but not Wheat).

Let me know if you want to place an order through me.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Or for both Europe and Canada. We spell color "colour" up here.

I saw these exact sheets when I pre-ordered mine (Q50 Sport AWD) and the salesman said I could get a wheat interior, but I figured he was wrong when I looked on the sheet uploaded in this thread. Looks like I need to go back and pick a different colour.

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Not sure this is for Europe since they're getting mostly the diesel right? This is a very odd list and the color selection is strange too. Under standard options they list Active Lane Control and folding mirrors. The US isn't getting folding mirrors and none of the demo cars has the switch installed for it, but the EU model has it. Active Lane Control/Active Trace is part of the tech package right?

Very, very strange paperwork here. I wonder which region it belongs to.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.