Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I got a loaner QX50 last time i took my Q in, I personally dont feel the interior is up to par with the price they are charging for the car, and like you already stated the car is outdated, and hasnt received much styling update, as for the "sports car feel" the car didnt handle very well, there was lots of body roll and just didnt have the feel of something you'd want to drive fast. The base Q50 is actually a couple hundred cheaper then the QX50 in canada, which leaves no reason to go for the QX50 as it doesnt provide much more cargo room and practicality, and certainly not performance.

Test drive them both, when you get a chance to drive the Q50 and the QX50 back to back like i did, you really notice the difference between the two cars, and if your wife is looking for an SUV, i wouldnt really call a QX50 that either, more of a cross over, and i'd think a Q50 would be able to do whatever a QX50 could in the show, as the QX doesnt have much more ground clearance, however it is a higher seating height if being higher up from the road is one the things shes looking for.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I for sure dont like the QX50/60's look, but i always thought the QX70/80 were executed pretty well, of course probably neither are practical for your use, but theyre great looking cars :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.