Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Hopefully going to see a Q at the dealer in a few weeks and maybe put down a deposit.

I'm trying to see what the standard orders are right now and it looks like I would have to get a sport with the deluxe touring package and the regular tech package.

What's the difference between the deluxe tech package vs doing the deluxe touring with basic tech?

I've tried a search and tried reviewing the order guide leak but maybe I'm missing something.

Which is the better way to go?

The only thing that seems to be missing from the deluxe tech vs. the other two packages is the split, folding rear seat from what I can tell.

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Have u ever tried to configure the Q50 on the website? Adding the Deluxe Tech package is only available on Hybrid Models while the Non-Hybrid Sport has Navigation Package, Spare Tire Package, Deluxe Touring Package and Technology Package!

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hey Gbert - that's what confuses me. So is the deluxe tech only available on the Hybrid? And if so, what is the difference between that package and the other 2 combined - deluxe touring + regular tech?

I'm not sure I want/need the hybrid. I'll only lease for 36 or 39 months and barely put on 12k miles/yr so the cost savings for fuel won't add up to much for me I don't believe.

Now, if the residuals are higher on the hybrid and that offsets a much higher lease I might be inclined to get it for the extra performance but I definitely don't need it.

Edit: ok, I think I've got it now. So the deluxe tech IS hybrid only and the deluxe touring and Regular tech are non Hybrid. Still confused about what you gain/lose vs. those two set-ups though.

I'm sure I'm not the first to notice this but the 2 packages combined on the non-hybrid sport vs. the deluxe tech in the hybrid sport are about $1200 more on the non-hybrid. So if one were to go fully loaded (option packages) the price differential on the sport vs hybrid sport ends up only being about $800.

Is my math correct on that? If so, very interesting. . . The hybrid intrigues me even more then.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Not sure exactly why its configured like that but heres how its listed:

Hybrid:

Non-Hybrid:

Reactions: tt_45

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
It actually comes out to $1,650 different between 2 fully loaded awd with everything

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Anything obnoxious if you order a Sport without options? What goes in place of the Nav screen?
The suction cup that holds your phone/navigation system! :p

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Ok, so is it correct then that the hybrid with deluxe tech and the non hybrid wight the deluxe touring and regular tech packages are identical then in terms of the options included in those packages?

Even at $1650 difference in price it does start to make sense to consider the hybrid. Not sure how the hybrids lease but I'll check the M for a quick comparison on residuals. If the residual is higher then the hybrid might come in pretty close and that gets realistic to consider.

Edit: ok, so that theory goes out the window. Current M is same residual with a higher money factor for the hybrid so likely won't be so close in payment.

2013 INFINITI M37 SEDAN X AWD
36 Month – Residual 53% of MSRP – .00032 Base Rate

2013 INFINITI M56 SEDAN X AWD
36 Month – Residual 48% of MSRP – .00033 Base Rate

2013 INFINITI M35H SEDAN HYBRID
36 Month – Residual 53% of MSRP – .00064 Base Rate

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Jay.....the Deluxe Tech you are referring to is only available on the Hybrid Model.....

Circle Infiniti is unveiling the car at our location 300 Hwy 36 West Long Branch, NJ on June 25th 6pm - 8pm......stop by and ask for DJ.....I would like to meet you!

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Jay.....the Deluxe Tech you are referring to is only available on the Hybrid Model.....

Circle Infiniti is unveiling the car at our location 300 Hwy 36 West Long Branch, NJ on June 25th 6pm - 8pm......stop by and ask for DJ.....I would like to meet you!
Welcome to the boards!!!

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Circle and welcome to the boards!

So the mystery is solved - deluxe tech only on hybrid, deluxe touring & tech on non-hybrid. Thanks for the answers everyone. So it looks like you just lose the 60/40 split fold down rear seat in the hybrid with these configurations? Anything else I'm missing?

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Thanks Circle and welcome to the boards!

So the mystery is solved - deluxe tech only on hybrid, deluxe touring & tech on non-hybrid. Thanks for the answers everyone. So it looks like you just lose the 60/40 split fold down rear seat in the hybrid with these configurations? Anything else I'm missing?
Smaller trunk in the hybrid as well as a different shape ...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.