Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Confused Jalopnik nominates the Infiniti Q50 as the "Most Important Car of 2013"

Just the other day I posted a thread about how Jalopnik named the Q50 as one of the worst cars of 2013. Well, now Jalopnik has turned around and nominated the exact same vehicle for the 2013 Most Important Car of the year.

And the cherry on the top of this confused cupcake is that they nominated it for both the best and worst car of 2013 for the exact same reason: its all-electronic steer-by-wire system.

So, do you think the Q50 should be on either list? Do you think Jalopnik knows what it is doing?

·
Registered
585 Posts

So, do you think the Q50 should be on either list? Do you think Jalopnik knows what it is doing?
No, I don't trust Jaloprik.

Yes, I think it should be on both lists. As echoed on this forum, some people really hate it and some people really love it.

I love the flexibility it provides and don't miss feeling every bump on the road. I think steer-by-wire is the future and that it will be in most major automobile line-ups in the near future.

Reactions: bbrowne

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Jalopnik isn't one entity

They have different writers each with their own opinions

So sometimes they do contradict each other

I do love the site as its a nice place to read about interesting things but I never take any of their "Reviews" too seriously

Actually I don't take any review too seriously.

I only look at the raw data in the review to compare the stats and performance stats.

The opinions I take with a grain of salt.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Jalopnik: This car is important because it sucks, and it sucks because it's important.

Maybe their editors' heads will finally explode in a circular logic routine and we won't have to read their articles anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.