Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else with an iPhone 5 (or any phone) lose the connection with each engine cycle. I get check iPod Connection or No Bluetooth found each time I start the car. I have to plug n unplug the phone in again each time I restart it. Sometimes the Bluetooth does auto reconnect though.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I've never had this problem with BT. I rarely have my phone plugged in.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Are you running an old version of iOS?

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Wanna hear something crazy? My brand new GS does this too. Ipod nano and bluetooth on my phone (HTC One). It's not consistent and unplugging/replugging the USB fixes it, but bluetooth is very picky and awkward. It works when it works though.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I've had this happen on several devices/phones. I usually fix it by removing the device from the other device (remove it from both sides) and then repairing it.

99% of the time, that has solved the issue. The one time it didn't the bluetooth chip in my phone was determined to be bad.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Q50 bluetooth problem

New Q50, picked up today, is having a bluetooth problem. Car says phone is recognized, but calls fail. Phone works fine in my Prius. Looks like a trip back to the dealer is in order. Not happy, 3 hours old. (Could be user error; I'll take the blame if someone can tell me what the fix is.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.