2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
8,088 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
You ordered this part? Or, did your dealer send it to you?
Yes, no.

And I already have a return authorization & free shipping label to send it back.

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
8,088 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Based on the picture, they sent him a wrong one. The P/N sticker is correct but got the same old part, probably someone slid it thru that slit at the bottom the plastic.
Ding ding ding!

I tried my best to take a pic of the P/N on both dipsticks, which were the same in this instance.

·
Registered
285 Posts
The more I read this thread..........the harder it is to not call Pure Turbos

·
Registered
696 Posts
At this point I would call R/T instead of Pure.. hearing some buzzings about unhappy Pure customers

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
3,701 Posts
At this point I would call R/T instead of Pure.. hearing some buzzings about unhappy Pure customers
What bad things have you heard about the Pure turbos. At least the seals are different than OEM.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Unhappy due to their customer service or their product?

·
Registered
696 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
both but more the product than the service
This is the first I have read about it.

I want to say it is just heresay.

What is the word for heresay when it is written.

·
Registered
696 Posts
i'll grab some screenshots, sorry for my previous vagueness

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
8,088 Posts
This is the first I have read about it.

I want to say it is just heresay.

What is the word for heresay when it is written.
Heresay.

Reactions: EngineeredQ50

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Rev B Oil Level Indicator (shorter length version) ordering update. I returned the Rev A version yesterday to the ebay reseller, and then ordered a Rev B version from an online discount Infiniti parts dealer. Funny story - before ordering, they asked me for my VIN #. I sent a response with my VIN #, and included the screenshot image of the bulletin. Their response:

Thanks for sharing this TSB, I was not even aware of this bulletin yet so thank you for enlightening me on this update. It is in Nissan Smyrna Tennessee Parts Distribution warehouse so it will take 3-4 days to reach us and I will ship it out to you as soon as it arrives here. Thank you again.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Reactions: BigHeadClan
281 - 300 of 303 Posts