Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

301 - 303 of 303 Posts

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
8,088 Posts
I was hoping there was a difference because it wasnt said it was written...libel and slander for example.
As a legal term:

"There are two other common misconceptions concerning the hearsay rule. The first is that hearsay applies only to oral statements. The hearsay rule applies to all out-of-court statements whether oral, written or otherwise.[24] The Federal Rules of Evidence defines a statement as an oral or written assertion or nonverbal conduct of a person, if the conduct is intended by the person as an assertion. Even written documents made under oath, such as affidavits or notarized statements, are subject to the 'hearsay rule'."

That says to me that there is no differentiation like there is concerning libel and slander. They're all legal terms.

Reactions: jodedor

·
Registered
696 Posts
Well the thread I viewed is now gone.. so possibly a solution was brought, or a threat.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Well the thread I viewed is now gone.. so possibly a solution was brought, or a threat.
Or it was a big nothing and all is fine.

Maybe a hose blewnoff and the kid lost boost and started posting all kinds of nonsense.

301 - 303 of 303 Posts