Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pardon my ignorance on the G37 if it's already a feature that will carry over, but I'm wondering if the Q50 will have cooled seats? I see what appears to be toggle buttons on the center console below the lower touch screen that look like they're for heated seats, but the single button suggests only heated. I suppose there's the possibility that it's simply a toggle that ventilates the seats with air from the heating/cooling system. That would be a nice concept, though it would make for slow warming in colder climates. Anyone have any insight here?

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
The current G37 doesn't have cooled/ventilated seats and it doesn't look like the Q50 will have that option either. It's had heated seats as a feature for a while now though. The M37/56 does offer cooled seats.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry, but the Q50 doesn't offer cooled seats. I preordered a "S" fully loaded and have downloaded the owners manual and it confirmed they are not an available option

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Not to pick afro's nits, but actually the convertible seats are ventilated, not cooled. More than just a semantic difference. M37 and some of the Crossover's seats are cooled. Convertible does suck up cool air from the floor/rear a/c vents, but all it really does is blow air from down near the bottom/back of the seat up through the vent holes.

Oh, and I discovered recently that the 6MT convertible doesn't have the ventilated seat option. I really don't understand why that is.

Reactions: afrosheen
1 - 8 of 8 Posts