Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I came across this forum in search for help. My car endured serious damage due to malfunction of the engine - breakage of the crankshaft destroyed the entire engine, the cause of which is unknown.
While driving the engine simply stopped working.

Since the Infiniti is no longer in EU per se, I have limited options for help here.

Does anyone know who to contact and where on a larger scene of the Infiniti motor company?

It is outrageous that premium car can have such problem. I am simply devastated and beyong sad.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,474 Posts
Year? Mileage?

·
Super Moderator
3,250 Posts

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
Hmm probably out of warranty coverage, you can try taking it to a Nissan dealership they are in some cases authorized to do work on behalf of Infiniti.
Will likely have to call Infiniti Cooperate affairs for help though.

·
Registered
2016 Hybrid 3.5 SportTech RWD
1,114 Posts
A 3.0 Diesel in a Q50? Nope...

Reactions: rpiotro

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
14,285 Posts
I know the Infiniti EX SUV had a European version with the 3L V-6 diesel (V9X) as well as FX and M models but nothing past 2014.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
The QX70 (FX30d) had the 3.0 Diesel from 4/2010 to 9/2015 (at least in Europe)...

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
14,285 Posts
But we're agreed that the V9X was never put in a Q50?

·
Super Moderator
3,250 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
So are we saying there is no 3L diesel in a q50? Lol. I'm sure its a mistake. It would be a mighty troll to come here knowing that misstating such a detail would cause this reaction. I always enjoy the level of detail the responses to these kinds of things always get.

Reactions: rpiotro

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
But we're agreed that the V9X was never put in a Q50?
Yes, sure! The 2.2 MB OM651 was the one and only Diesel in a Q50 (officially)...

Reactions: BakuQ50
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.