Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I've just found out that Infiniti Center in Poland prepared special exhaust system (manually crafted) for Infiniti V6 and V8 engines. It sounds like in the following video (FX50):

What is even more interesting you can order it (at least in Poland) together with your car without losing warranty etc. It is not certain for now, but most likely they will offer some special exhaust system also for Q50 Hybrid.

Now my question is - what do you think about it ? Isn't it a bit of overkill to mount such custom exhaust system in hybrid car ? I do like the sound very much, it is so predatory, but I'm not sure if it fits the "eco" image of the Q50 hybrid. What do you think ? Maybe you've heard something if other companies are preparing something (like Stillen). This FX45 with Stillen exhaust sounds very nice as well:

There is also very nice video showing the difference in G37S before and after the install of Stillen's exhaust system:

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
the sport model has the Infiniti sports exhaust, others non sports owner may want the sports exhaust

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I know, but I think the default sports exhaust in Q50S (sport version) will be quite similar to what we observed with G37S (I think it was also different than in non-sport version). So it is better, but I think it does not sound like Stillen or the one presented on the first video. Or maybe I'm wrong here ?

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
The exhaust is different between the Q50 and Q50S?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.