Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do anyone knows who can do custom headlights on the q50 red sport in the ny nj pa area all tips are welcome

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Do anyone knows who can do custom headlights on the q50 red sport in the ny nj pa area all tips are welcome
ONEighty in NYC does amazing headlights, I just got mine done yesterday and they look phenomenal.
Attached is my headlight, gloss black housing with frosted DRL and frosted eyelid. There is also a dynamic turn signal (as seen in the new Audi's) under the eyelid so it looks really nice when my turn signal is on.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
ONEighty in NYC does amazing headlights, I just got mine done yesterday and they look phenomenal.
Attached is my headlight, gloss black housing with frosted DRL and frosted eyelid. There is also a dynamic turn signal (as seen in the new Audi's) under the eyelid so it looks really nice when my turn signal is on.
ONEighty does such amazing work. If I was still living in ny I'd never hesitate to send my stuff for them to work on.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Holy sh!t those headlights are dope af! How much did that set u back?
Not as much as you'd think, but it did help that I was visiting my friend around that area in Brooklyn so all I did was drop my car off and they took care of the rest (taking off bumper, taking out headlights and re-installing)

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
That's awesome I wish I lived out there to get mine done too
West coast is Raul G - check him out, he's around SoCal.

Reactions: ptatohed and Timbo

·
Registered
24 Posts
do the frosted DRLs amplify the light or dim them?

·
Premium Member
599 Posts

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
do the frosted DRLs amplify the light or dim them?
I think it depends on how they are frosted, some shops do it differently than others, in my case I feel its a tad bit dim mainly because the lens is frosted so the DRL doesn't reflect clearly. During the day though it looks fine, its only when the headlights are on and when it DRL dims does it really look a bit dull (if that makes any sense).

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
12,333 Posts
Does anyone know who can do custom headlights and frost the eyelid and drl in Miami?
You've already posted this in a thread you started. Please don't double post the same thing. It dilutes responses and makes following responses your question more difficult.

·
Registered
1 Posts
how long did it take to finish? i want to do them but i daily my car for work, so that might be a problem.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts