Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone customized the OEM 19s! Saw these on instagram! What do u guys think?

Reactions: Q50Fan

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love it, it looks like something that would be done by Infiniti. It might be a cool way for them to expand on the IPL line by including unique things like this.
I think its just a matter of covering the silver area with red vinyl so an easy mod to those who like the look! You can also try and do a red plastidip but would be more tedious since you have to precisely cover the center and the tires and get that perfect coverage!

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Is that CF front lip just a sticker? Or what?

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that CF front lip just a sticker? Or what?
Most likely a vinyl wrap! I thiught it was just my eyes playing tricks in me! Hehe!

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of fake cf, but on the black car, that looks cool - at least in the photo. Fake cf lacks the depth of real cf and usually looks totally fake in real life.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not a huge fan of fake cf, but on the black car, that looks cool - at least in the photo. Fake cf lacks the depth of real cf and usually looks totally fake in real life.
Defnitely! Not a huge cf fan myself either! I think m9st of the cf parts ive owned ended up with me painting over it! Hehe!

·
Registered
51 Posts
i personally, always hated the "time attack" look..... especially on a $50k car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.