Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We continue showcasing the best aftermarket wheel brands from CARiD.
Today we would like to talk about Niche wheels. The popularity of this brand grows day by day thanks to the modern design and high quality.
They offer cast, forged, 2piece and 3 piece rims. Another feature that makes these wheels attractive is the price.

You will find stylish lightweight wheels with genuine design starting from 128$ per each. Depending on the size and the rim type (cast, forged or multipiece) prices grow up to few thousand per wheel that will be hard enough to withstand the everyday abuse of high performance sport cars like Infiniti, BMW M, Mercedes AMG, Lexus F, Jaguar, Porsche and Ferrari.

Here you will find both classic step lip (deep dish) rims, modern deep concave and the combination of both styles.
Custom finish option is available for extra cost.

View the full list of Niche rims, and check prices by clicking on a banner below.

* If you want to see the rims on your car you can use our visual wheel configurator!

What do you guys think about the Niche wheels?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've been wanting BBS, Volks or Works, but I can't justify spending that much money (plus my wife would probably slash my throat if I spent, what would be equivalent to 10% of the car on rims and tires).

I'm looking into the Niche Targas, wrapped in Yokohama Advan A/S. Niches used to have a bit of a poser rep before so I'm still debating; but they have great value! I'm still researching a bit on their durability, quality and weight for the 19s.

·
Vendor
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Niche rims are much more affordable in compare to the legendary BBS and Works, however their quality and durability is on the highest level as well. Niche multi piece wheels are often installed on high performance cars like Porsche and Ferrari, so our experts do not really have any doubts in them.

If you want, we can email you a price quote for the rims and tires, just let me know which model and size are you interested in, also note your vehicle year model. You can PM me your details or leave them as a comment here. We'll email you back within 24-48 hours!

Michael

1 - 4 of 4 Posts