Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Was driving today on the expressway and heard a unusual sound from the driver side rear wheel. So I decided to peek under there upon arriving at my destination, and would appreciate any feedback on whether people here think it is damaged or not.

Note that the picture is a bit blurry, but I'm hoping someone can make an assessment of it. It looks noticeably different than the passenger rear wheel, but I'm not sure if that's by design.

Thanks,

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
its a bit out of focus, where does it differ from the passenger side? maybe take another picture and highlight what you think is wrong?

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
If you are talking about the white section going around the spiral object and what looks to be a chip or chunk missing from that cap or bottom section of the shock/strut, it doesn't look like something that should be there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys.

I went back to check and compare the driver and passenger rear-wheels again, and they actually do look similar, so I think it's okay.

I did notice that white part which you mentioned, but that seems to be on both sides, so I have no idea what that is.

Please disregard my request until I get a better photo in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.